Specifications of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet (GI Sheet):
1) Capacity: about 15,000 tons per month for the steel sheet and coil product
2) Grade: SGCC, DX51D, Q195, all according to the customer's request
3) Standard: JIS G3302 1998, ASTM A653M/A924M 2004, all according to the customer's request
4) Thickness: 0.13mm - 4.0mm, all available
5) Width: 600mm - 1250mm, all available
6) Standard Size: 3'x6', 4'x4', 4'x5', 4'x6', 4'x8', 5'x10', etc.
7) Elongation: min. 7%
8) Zinc coating weight: 60g/m2 - 600g/m2 (z180, z200, z275, z275, z300)
9) Tensile strength: 28.1 - 49.2kgf/mm2
10) Edge: mill edge, cut edge
11) Types of Galvanized Sheet Metal: all of our patterns are custom-manufactured
12) Surface Treatment:
Different Types of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet (GI Sheet):
We are able to make galvanized sheet to further processing, such as embossed sheet metal, checker steel sheet, perforated steel metal, corrugated roof sheet, and prepainted galvanized steel sheet. We provide various patterns for those different types. Please check the metal sheet types's table below. All of our metal sheet types are custom-manufactured.
Shanghai Metal Corporation Standard Sheet Metal Gauge:
Packaging of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet (GI Sheet)
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet (GI Sheet):
1) Construction and building: roofing, ventilating duct, handrail, partition panel, etc.
2) Further processing: coating base plate
3) Electric appliance: refrigerator, washing machine, recorder, microwave, etc.
The GALVANIZED STEEL SHEET PRODUCTS forming process consists of three basic steps: surface preparation, galvanizing and inspection.
Surface preparation consists of three steps: degreasing, acid pickling and fluxing.
Galvanizing is completely immersed in a bath of molten zinc.
A variety of simple physical and laboratory tests may be performed to determine thickness,uniformity,adherence, and appearance.
Benefits of a Metal Roofing
Metal roofing is one of the fastest growing segments of home improvement – more than quadrupling its market share over the past decade. The benefits offered by today’s metal roofs allow homeowners and business owners to upgrade their roofs with products of lasting value. Below is just some of the benefits metal roofs provide to your property:
ENERGY SAVINGS: SAVE UP TO 40%
A metal roof can save up to 40% off energy costs. It’s all in the color coating and we can help you with that. Our products help to reduce the solar heat load on homes, thereby reducing energy expenditures for cooling.
LONGEVITY: UP TO 60 YEARS FOR ONE ROOF!
Did you know that a metal roof can last 40-60 years! That is 2-3 times longer than a standard asphalt shingle roof. With metal roofing, you need not worry. Longevity is one of the top reasons consumers report choosing metal roofing for their homes. Chances are good that a metal roof will be the last roof you ever install on your home.
BEAUTIFUL: 27+ COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM
A metal roof has been a good solution for many homeowners. There are many nice styles that are available to choose from. The low maintenance and energy savings have proven to be very beneficial and a good solution.
SAFETY: CLASS A FIRE RATING
Metal roofs are given a Class A fire rating. This means that a metal roof is one of the most fire resistant. They are non-combustible. A non-flammable roof is a definite plus.
We will contact with you within 8 hours