Material: Stainless Steel Alloy of 304, 304L, 316 and 316L
Standards: GB700-88, ASTM (A36), BS 4360(43A), AS3679
Surface Treatment: Electro-polishing
Specification of stainless steel grating:
1) The shape of bearing bar: Plain type (may be omitted in the symbol of steel grating),
serrated type and I-Shape type
2) Bearing bar pitches can be 12.5, 15, 20, 30, 30.16, 32.5, 34.3, 40, 60mm, of which
30mm & 40mmare recommended.
3) Cross bar pitches can be 38, 50, 60,100mm, of which 50mm & 100mm are recommended.
The allowed deviation of length is +10/-0mm, while the allowed deviation of width is +/-5 mm.
The non-perpendicularity of bearing bar is allowed no more than 10% of width of bearing bar.
Cross bar surface should not surpass bearing bar surface 1mm, beginning & end of cross bar
should not surpass the end surfaces of two sides of grating 2mm.
5) Surface Finish:
Stainless steel grating will have a mill finish, since after the welding finish the welded area
produces a discoloration on the surface, only after Electro-polishing the discoloration can be removed.
Instruction of selecting steel grating:
1) Light & medium duty Maximum recommended spans
2) Heavy duty Maximum recommended spans：
Features of stainless steel grating:
1)Stainless steel grating is the most chemically resistant product. it can be forged into different styles the space gap can be adjusted according to needs.
2)Stainless steel grating is easy to clean; the most effective cleaning method is use a stem cleaner or power washer. Debris can be removed with stiff bristle brush, organic based stains, such as grease or oil.
3)Stainless grating is available in stock panels or fabricated to meet the project specifications.
4)Stainless grating can be used in food processing, such as poultry processing, beverages plants, sugar plants, etc.
Applications of Stainless Steel Grating:
- Fields of Light chemical industry, Petro-chemistry, Machinery industry, Textile chemistry, Port engineering, Oil and grease chemistry, Agriculture husbandry, Horticulture, Steel industry, Waste disposal, Food processing, Aquatic breeding, Fertilizer industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Parking lot, Cement plant, Oil refinery, Mining and refinery, Power plant, Public utilites, Marine engineering, Shipbuilding, Construction material industry, Defense project, Water plant, Sewage disposal, Paper and pulp industry, Construction industry, Transportation industry, Automobile industry.
- Steel gratings can be used as flooring, catwalk, mezzanines/decking, stair tread, fencing, ramp, dock, trench cover, drainage pit cover, maintenance platform, pedestrian/crowded pedestrian, factory, workshop, motor rooms, trolley channel, heavy loading area, boiler equipment and heavy equipment area, etc
We will contact with you within 8 hours