The grinding table consists of housing, liner, pressure block, retention ring, scraper plate, wind ring, wind guide board and so on. The primary function of the grinding table is to support the material bed and transfer the force of the grinding roller to the lower speed reducer. It also transmits the torque of the reducer to the grinding area. The grinding table forms a circular chamber with the wind tunnel, and the wind flows from this circular chamber to the grinding area through the ventilation ring.
Features of Grinding Table
1. Optimizing and matching based on the casting technology, adopting the most advanced water glass sand molding process, overcoming the deficiency of previous structure to make the grinding table uniform stress, increasing the nip angle between grinding table and grinding roller to avoid brush erosion of the wear-resisting surface ;
2. Advanced machining equipment to ensure high surface finish of vertical grinding table;
3. Perform non-destructive inspection of the force surface before leaving the factory, which can ensure the internal and external quality of the grinding table is qualified in industry standard
SMC is able to make all kinds of grinding tables for vertical mill according to the drawings and sizes provided by the customers. Welcome to visit and consult!
According to customer requirements, SMC select the appropriate wooden mold for modeling design, use CAE simulation casting before actual casting, in strict accordance with the technological process of: wooden mold – modeling – smelting pouring – heat preservation –sand cleaning and out of the pit – heat treatment – rough machining and fine machining – packaging and delivery, cast supporting roller with high quality.
The fabrication route is governed by the provisions of the implemented Quality System ISO 9001: 2000. The standard documentation ensures the full traceability of every process step:
• Manufacturer test certificates according to DIN EN 10.204 § 3.1 including chemical composition, mechanical properties and non-destructive examination;
• Dimensional check supported with a “as-built“ sketch;
• Record of the heat treatment chart;