Bearing bar pitch: 30mm, 40mm and 60mm
Cross bar pitch: 50mm
Standards: YB/T4001.1-2007, ANSI/NAAMM, BS4592, AS1657
Specification of Heavy Duty Steel Grating:
1. The shape of bearing bar: Plain type (may be omitted in the symbol of steel grating), Serrated type and I-Shape type
2. Bearing bar pitches can be 12.5, 15, 20, 30, 30.16, 32.5, 34.3, 40, 60mm, of which 30mm & 40mmare recommended.
3. Cross bar pitches can be 38, 50, 60,100mm, of which 50mm & 100mm are recommended.
4. Surface treatment: Hot-dip galvanizing, paint or other anti-corrosive coatings are available, of which hot-dip galvanizing is generally recommended.
5. Material: ASTM A36/SS235JR/SS400/Q235B
6. Tolerance The allowed deviation of length is +0/-5mm, while the allowed deviation of width is +/-5 mm. The non-perpendicularity of bearing bar is allowed no more than 10% of width of bearing bar. Cross bar surface should not surpass bearing bar surface 1mm, beginning & end of cross bar should not surpass the end surfaces of two sides of grating 2mm.
Instruction of Selecting Heavy Duty Steel Grating:
Packaging of Heavy Duty Steel Grating:
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer’s requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I.D. and quality information.
Shanghai Metal provides standard seaworthy package, with wooden pallet, plastic wrapped and flat steel strip fixed.
Application of Heavy Duty Steel Grating:
1. Plain: for flooring, sidewalk, drainage pit cover, stair tread, etc.
2. Serrated: Better non-skid property & safety compared with plain grating.
3. I-shape: lighter, more economical and practical comparing with plain grating.
We will contact with you within 8 hours