In fastener products, the use of screws and bolts is more widely used in practical applications. We use screws in actual production, processing and life. The types of screws used in different environments and places are also different. For example, the use of stainless steel screws is usually because the screws need certain anti-corrosion and anti-rust functions in some environments. In such cases, stainless steel screws are often the primary choice for users. Let's share the advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel screws.
Six advantages of stainless steel screws
1. The adaptability is more powerful. For stainless steel screws, the requirements for the thread size of the male parts can be used. It can be seen that the stainless steel screws are more widely used than the traditional anchor bolts.
2, the installation is more simple, the traditional anchor bolts in the installation process is more complicated, but today's stainless steel screws are relatively simple to install, which has increased the convenience for many users.
3. There are fewer problems encountered during installation. We don't need to fear that the traditional anchor bolts will be tilted when drilling. By analyzing the corrosion resistance and fracture causes of stainless steel screws, we can directly punch holes when installing stainless steel screws. Then we install it again, so that the success rate can reach nearly 100%.
4, the design is novel, this design can ensure the beauty of stainless steel screws have been greatly enhanced.
5, no trouble when not in use, we only need to fill the hole in the stainless steel screw, or remove the extra part, so that we can ensure our safety, it is relatively simple, and does not affect the appearance.
6, can ensure that the stainless steel screws have higher performance when installed, to ensure that the degree of utilization of the screws has been greatly improved.
Three major drawbacks of stainless steel screws
1. Although the initial cost is higher and the life cycle cost is lower, it is the most economical component solution.
2. Not suitable for long-term storage Not suitable for long-term use Not high temperature High production cost High rust reaction in acidic solution (unsure) It is easy to stick after long time without locking after disassembly.
3. It is easy to slip or easy to break when the force is too strong, and the toughness is worse than ordinary iron screws.
For more information, please visit:https://www.shanghaimetal.com/stainless_steel_eyelets-9372.htm
For our full list of products that we offer check out our website here. Be sure to join the conversation in our LinkedIn group, Facebook, Twitter .
Try also our WeChat by scanning the QR code below.
Hales H.//SMC Editor