Shanghai Metal Corporation's Cold-formed Steel Sections are suitable for practically any kind of steel structure, whether for commercial or residential use. They are also available for use in machines and appliances.
Cold formed channels angles are commonly used for structures that require long spans with light-to-moderate loading.
Deflection is resisted by the relative increase in depth, and structural dead loads can be reduced by the voids that are included in the web.
Specifications of Cold-formed Channel Steel:
1) Size: 41mm*21mm or 41mm*41mm back to back 41*41mm, 41*62mm, 41*82mm
2) Thickness: 4 mm - 8mm
3) Length: 10 and 20 feet (3m, 5.8m, 6m), special lengths are available upon request
4) Holes: 9*35mm, 11*35mm, 14*30mm, etc.
5) Material: Cold Formed Carbon Steel
Specifications of Steel Sheet Piles:
1) Thickness: 3mm - 17mm
2) Width: 400mm - 900mm
3) Length: According to customer
4) Grade: S235, S355GP, S430GP, Q345B, MDB350
5) Material: Cold Formed Carbon Steel, Electric galvanize, Galvanized steel sheet
Advantages of Steel Sheet Pilings:
1) High strength to weight ratio
2) Good degree of watertightness
3) Comprehensive range of heavy section profiles and lengths available Steel Pile 3D
4) High section modulus leading to reduced deflections
5) Good driving properties and durability
6) Lengths up to 18m available for hire
7) Metal-to-metal interlocking design provides positive retention of soil and water
8) Nestable pieces reduce storage and shipping costs
Parameters of Cold-formed Channel Steel:
Parameters of steel sheet piles:
Packaging of Cold Formed Steel Section
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
To meet the entirety of our customers business needs, SMC offers its services as a “One-Stop Shop” for business services including Purchasing, Value-Added Manufacturing, Packaging/Labeling, and Delivery. SMC prides itself on achieving superior results and satisfying customer needs. In this, we earnestly strive to fulfill our role as trustworthy and reliable supplier of business services throughout the entire world.
Our Value-Added Manufacturing Services not only save our customer time from having to out-source, but also spare them the cost of dealing with several disparate shops and deadlines.
Our cold formed channels, angles are ideal for a variety of structural and engineering applications, and we offer trusted formability and toughness.
Applications of Cold-formed Channel Steel:
1) Building frames
2) Bench frames
3) Floor framing
8) Cattle grids
10) Tank stands
11) Television towers
12) Car trailers
13) Rails, etc.
We will contact with you within 8 hours