Material: carbon steel
Grade: Q345B, API X42-X80, L245, J55
Standard: SY/T5037-2000,GB/T9711, etc.
ERW Pipe stands for Electric Resistance Welded Pipe, featuring cost efficiency and a closer tolerance of wall thickness when compared with seamless steel pipe.
It is widely used in fencing, scaffolding, engineering, etc.
To ensure high precisions and quality of ERW Pipe, our SMC uses of high qualified materials, and have rigid quality control.
Features of ERW Pipe (Electric Resistance Welded Pipe):
1) Economic Benefit: ERW steel pipe is less expensive than seamless steel pipe
2) High Precision: ERW Steel Pipe has a closer tolerance of wall thickness when compared with seamless steel pipe
Specifications of ERW Pipe (Electric Resistance Welded Pipe):
1) Outside Diameter: Ф219mm - 660mm
2) Wall Thickness: 6mm - 22mm
3) Length: 3m - 12m
4) Steel Grade: Q345B, API X42 - X80, L245, L555, J55, N80
5) Standard: SY/T5037-2000, GB/T9711.1-97, API Spec 5L
6) Test: hydro testing, ultrasonic detection, ultrasonic testing for pipe end, visual and dimension inspection, weighing and measuring, etc.
Packaging of ERW Pipe (Electric Resistance Welded Pipe)
Shangahi Metal Corporation Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
To meet the entirety of our customers business needs, SMC offers its services as a “One-Stop Shop” for business services including Purchasing, Value-Added Manufacturing, Packaging/Labeling, and Delivery.
SMC prides itself on achieving superior results and satisfying customer needs.
In this, we earnestly strive to fulfill our role as trustworthy and reliable supplier of business services throughout the entire world.
Applications of ERW Pipe (Electric Resistance Welded Pipe):
ERW Pipe (Electric Resistance Welded Pipe) is widely used in fencing, scaffolding, engineering, etc.
We will contact with you within 8 hours