Specifications of LSAW Steel Pipe:
1) Outside Diameter: Ф406mm - 1422mm
2) Wall Thickness: 8mm - 60mm
3) Length: 3-12m
4) Surface: Lightly oiled, Hot dip galvanized, Electro galvanized, Black, Bare,
Varnish coating/Anti rust oil, Protective Coatings (Coal Tar Epoxy,? Fusion Bond Epoxy, 3-layers PE)
5) Inspection: Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength,
Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Bending Test, Blow Test, Impact Test),
Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test, X-ray Test.
Advantages of LSAW (Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welding) Pipes:
1) Straight welding
2) Widely used in heavy industry to convey oil, coal slurry
3) Resistance to high pressure and low temperature
4) Thickness of pipe wall
Packaging of LSAW Steel Pipe
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Packing: Plastic plugs in both ends, Hexagonal bundles of max. 2,000kg with several steel strips, wrapped in waterproof paper, PVC sleeve, and sackcloth with several steel strips, Plastic caps or according to your requirement
SMC offers its services as a “One-Stop Shop” including Purchasing, Value-Added Manufacturing, Packaging/Labeling, and Delivery. SMC prides itself on achieving superior results and satisfying customer needs.
Our Value-Added Manufacturing Services not only save our customer time from having to out-source, but also spare them the cost of dealing with several disparate shops and deadlines.
Applications of LSAW Steel Pipe:
1) Low pressure liquid delievery such as oil, natural gas, gas
2) Central heating
3) Water supply
4) Sewage treatment.
We will contact with you within 8 hours