Nickel 200 is commercially pure wrought nickel. It is highly resistant to various reducing chemicals. It can also be used in oxidizing conditions that cause the formation of a passive oxide film, for instance its unexcelled resistance to caustic alkalis. Nickel 200 is limited to service at temperatures below 315℃, because at higher temperatures it suffers from graphitization which results in severely compromised properties. In that circumstance, Nickel 201 is used instead. It has a high Curie temperature and good magnetostrictive properties. Its thermal and electrical conductivities are higher than nickel alloys.
Useful for applications where maintaining product purity is considered such as handling of caustic alkalis, foods and synthetic fibers; electrical and electronic parts; aerospace and missile components; and chemical storage and shipping tanks.
1. Food processing equipment, salt refining equipment.
2. Mining and marine mining.
3. Equipment required for the manufacture of industrial sodium hydroxide at high temperatures below 300 ° C.
4. Production of organic or inorganic chlorides and fluorides: resistance to chlorine and fluorine gases.
5. Nickel200 is a very low carbon content of pure commercial nickel, has been approved for service up to 300 ℃ in high temperature environment
We will contact with you within 8 hours