Specifications of Stainless Steel Hypodermic Tubing:
1. Grade: 310S, 321,304 / 304L, 316L, 309, etc
2. O.D: 0.3 –12.0 mm
3. W.T: 0.08 – 0.2 mm
4. Length: As for your requirement
5. Standard: ASTM, GB, AISI, JIS, DIN, etc
6. Delivery Time: 10~50 days, according to customer’s quantity
7. Delivery Condition: Pickled, polished, bright annealed, electrolytic polished
8. Package: export standard polyethylene bag for each bundle or as for your requirement.
Dimensions of Stainless Steel Hypodermic Tubing:
Manufacturing Process of Stainless Steel Pipes/Tubes:
The process commences with the formation of welded mother tube on the tube mill from imported and tested prime quality stainless steel strips. The latest TIG multi electrode welding technique is employed for superior weld quality and 100% Fusion, with argon purging, No filler metal added.
Packaging of Stainless Steel Tubes/Pipes:
Please don’t worry that our products are packed, stored, transported according to the international regulation. We do care about the quality of our products; even some little details are paid attention to.
We wrap the stainless steel products with export standard polyethylene bag to prevent damage. Identification labels are tagged according to standard specification or customer's instructions. Special packing is available as per customer's requirement.
Plus, our storage racks are made of wood. Other kinds of metals are settled in other places, far from the stainless steel. Any unwanted chemical reaction can be prevented.
Applications of Stainless Steel Hypodermic Tubing:
1) Medical device industry
2) Temperature-guided industrial temperature control, sensors used pipe, tube thermometer
3) Pens care industry core tube
4) Micro-tube antenna, various types of small precision stainless steel antenna
5) A variety of electronic small-diameter stainless steel capillary
6) Jewelry needle punch
7) Laser engraving equipment
8) Fishing gear, accessories
Q: Can you do polished finish for the tubes/pipes?
A: Yes, for welded tubes/pipes, we can do mirror polishing, 600# polishing, 500# polishing, 320# polishing, 240# polishing and so on, brushed finish is also available. For seamless tubes/pipes, normally the surface is pickled finish, while brushed finish is also doable.
Q: What’s your standard package?
A: Our standard package is waterproof plastic bags with wraps. For advanced packing, we can provide round paper tube for each tube, and wooden/metal case for exterior packing.
Q: Where’s your main market?
A: South America, Mid-east, South-east Asia, Europe and so on.
Q: Do you also have the accessories for the tubes?
A: Yes we can provide the accessories too.
Q: What length is your standard length? Can I have the tubes/pipes cut into the length I want?
A: Our standard length is 3meter, 4meter, 5meter, 6meter. If you length is less than 3meter, we will have to run an additional processing for cutting which will bring some more costs. The minimum length is 500mm. For seamless tubes, we can make maximum to 12, 13meters.
We will contact with you within 8 hours