Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Wire rope chuck.
The rope chuck of the wire rope is mainly used for temporary connection of the wire rope, fixing of the rear hand rope when the wire rope passes around the pulley block, fixing of the cable wind rope head on the derrick mast, etc., including phosphatized coated wire rope, galvanized wire rope, stainless steel wire rope and smooth wire rope. It is widely used in hoisting operations. According to the material classification is as follows:
1. Carbon steel casting wire rope chuck is commonly used for static tying and rope pulling fastening, such as power, communication lines, binding fastening, etc.
2. Forging business card printing head is commonly used for lifting, lifting and carrying, such as various engineering lifting machinery, metallurgical mining equipment, oil field derrick, port railway loading and unloading, forestry machinery, electric power equipment, aviation and sea, land transportation, engineering rescue, salvaging sunken ships, lifting, towing rigging in factories and mines.
3. Stainless steel chucks are used in marine fittings, chemical plants, radiation and other environments due to their corrosion resistance and difficulty in rusting. If you want to know more about Aluminum Sheet or Aluminum Composite Panel price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours
If you want to know more about our Wire rope chuck price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
1. Stainless steel wire rope chuck
Made of stainless steel, it is corrosion-resistant and not easy to rust. It is often used in marine fittings, chemical plants, radiation and other environments.
Corrosion resistant, not easy to rust, often used in marine accessories, chemical plants, radiation and other environments
2. Carbon steel wire rope chuck
Using carbon steel casting, the price is more affordable, the strength is high, but the corrosion resistance is not as good as that of stainless steel, which is more commonly used.
The price is more affordable, the strength is high, the impact load can be resisted, and the service life is long.