Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading Capillary Copper Tube / Copper Capillary Tube manufacturer and supplier.
The capillary copper tube is a copper and copper alloy capillary tube, generally a copper tube, a brass tube and other special copper tubes having an outer diameter of 0.5 mm to 6.1 mm and an inner diameter of 0.3 mm to 4.45mm.
The copper capillary tube is drawn by cold extrusion, and the copper tube whose diameter is smaller than 6.1 or less in diameter is collectively referred to as a capillary tube.
Specifications of Capillary Copper Tube:
1) Grade: C10200, C12200, C22000, C23000, C26000, C27000, etc.
2) Outside diameter: ≤6.1 mm
3) Thickness: ≤ 0.5 mm
4) Coil weight: 5kg/20kg/30kg/50kg
5) Process Method: cold drawn and cold rolled
6) Surface: pickled or sand blasting
Features of Capillary Copper Tube:
1) Small external diameter
2) High precision
3) Smooth internal and external surface
Manufacturing of Capillary Copper Tube
Packaging of Capillary Copper Tube
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Packing of Capillary Copper Tube:
1) Seaworthy package
2) With plastic cap to protect both ends
3) Plastic bag wrapped outside the pipe
4) Bundles to be covered by polythene & strapped securely
5) If require, pack with wooden box
Inspection for Capillary Copper Tube:
1) Chemical Analysis
2) Component Analysis
3) Spectroscopic Analysis
4) Physical Property Inspection
5) Eddy Current Inspection
6) Ultrasonic Inspection
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment
Third Part Inspection is acceptable