Grade: C11000 copper, 3003 aluminum
Outside Diameter: 6.35mm - 19.05mm
Wall Thickness: 0.5mm - 1.20mm
Specifications of Copper Clad Aluminum Tube:
1) Grade: C11000 copper, 3003 aluminum
2) Outside Diameter: 6.35mm - 19.05mm
3) Wall Thickness: 0.5mm - 1.20mm
4) Tensile: 150MPa - 190MPa
5) Elongation: 35% - 40%
6) Expanding: >40%
Features of Copper Clad Aluminum Tube:
1) Good heat-transmit performance
2) Heat conduction
3) Good elongation
4) Being extruded and processed well
5) Good corrosion-resistance
7) Excellent heat- sinking capability
Chemical Composition of Copper Clad Aluminum Tube:
Alloy Number: 3003 Aluminum
Copper: T2 (C1100 in JIS;C11000 in ASTM)
Nominal Datum of Copper Clad Aluminum Tube:
*Shadowed area show the normal products we can make.
Manufacturing of Copper Clad Aluminum Tube
Packaging of Copper Clad Aluminum Tube
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Copper Clad Aluminum Tube:
1) Copper Clad Aluminum Tube for Radio Frequency Cable
2) Copper Clad Aluminum Tube for Connection tube
3) Copper Clad Aluminum Tube for Fittings
4) Copper Clad Aluminum Tube for Refrigeration tube
5) Copper Clad Aluminum Tube for Coaxial Cable
6) Copper Clad Aluminum Tube for Inner conductor of RF cable, etc.
The outer layer of CCA tube is T2 or C1100 copper, and the inner layer is antirust 3003 Aluminum Alloy, and the middle layer is the Metallurgy integrated Layer of copper and Aluminum.
Thermal Conductivity for Copper is about 380 W/m*C, compared to 237 W/m*C for Aluminum, which is only approximately 60% of Copper thermal Conductivity.
As aluminum is the material for inner tube, it is better materials to preserve heat than copper. The weight ratio between copper and aluminum is approximately 55:45, and volume ratio between copper and aluminum is approximately 25:75, with density of 4.3. Compared to copper tubes, it can save up to 45% of the cost. The tensile strength is between 150 and 190MPa, elongation is between 35% and 40%.
Pressure resistance level is above 15MPa. With unique two-layer structure design it has very strong pressure resistance, making it reliable and safer to use.
We will contact with you within 8 hours