Alloy Steel Bar - Die Steel is mainly used for the manufacturing of
cold-work dies with high abrasive resistances and small shock loads.
We are delighted to offer a wide range of alloy steel to our customers;
with customization according to your needs.
Standard Comparison of Alloy Steel Bar - Die Steel:
Specifications of Alloy Steel Bars - Die Steel:
1) Size Available:
a) Round bar:
Diameter: 16mm - 600mm
b) Flat bar:
Thickness: 16mm - 500mm
Width: 200mm - 1100mm
Length can be customized.
2) Smelting Process:
EAF=Electric Arc Furnace;
Hot forged / Hot rolled
4) Surface condition:
5) Annealing Hardness:
HB230 Max Hardness after Q+T (quenching+tempering): 47 - 49HRC
Packaging of Alloy Steel Bars - Die Steel
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to regulations and customer requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of product and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Alloy Steel Bars - Die Steel:
1) High precision mirror-polishing plastic mould
2) Blanking die, punching pin, thread rolling die, cold heading die,
pot clay die and forming die for thermosetting plastics, all kinds of dies
3) To make extrusion die for aluminum alloy and long service life
die-casting die for aluminum, magnesium, zinc, etc.
4) To make knockout pin/mandrel of hot die
5) Large and medium sized hammers forging dies
6) Cutting tools and measuring tools, etc.
Features of Alloy Steel Bars - Die Steel:
1) Good mechanical property after heat treatment
3) Easy heat treatment procedure
4) Low distortion
5) Mirror polishing
6) Pattern etching ability
We will contact with you within 8 hours