Specifications of Beryllium Copper Sheet for Mold:
1) Grade: C17000, C17300, C17500, C17510
2) Thickness: 0.1mm - 3mm
3) Standard: ROHS
Features of Beryllium Copper Sheet:
1) Rally intensity: The maximum tensile strength that can be achieved with
Beryllium Copper is 140kg/mm2 through heat treatment. High tension might
be tolerated by bending the flexible material.
2) High thermal conductivity: Beryllium copper is within the range of
high-temperature materials in the field of 0.25Cal / (cm-sec-C) wide and high
3) Good shape: Beryllium copper solution undergoes the annealing process so
that it when it softens, it is possible to create complex shapes. You can go through
heat treatment to access the highest mechanical properties.
4) Anti-Corrosion: Beryllium copper has great anti-corrosion properties and is
almost comparable to Yeung copper-nickel alloy.
Packaging of Beryllium Copper Sheets:
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to regulations and customer requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of product and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Beryllium Copper Sheet:
Beryllium copper and its variety of alloys are utilized in very specific, and often tailored applications such as oilfield tools, aerospace landing gears, robotic welding, and mold making. Additional non-magnetic properties make it ideal for down-hole wire line tools. These specific applications are the reason this copper is known by spring copper and other various names.
1) Oilfield tools
2) Aerospace landing gears
3) Robotic welding
4) Mold making
5) Musical instruments
6) Precision measurement devices, etc.