Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading supplier and manufacturer for Titanium Coated Copper.
Titanium coated copper is the main component of metal anode which is coated with a certain thickness of titanium layer on the copper. It combines the excellent conductivity of copper and the excellent corrosion resistance of titanium. It is mainly used in electrolysis, electroplating, hydrometallurgical treatment and metal anode electrolysis under strong corrosion conditions. On the one hand, it gives play to the excellent conductivity of intermediate material copper, on the other hand, it plays the corrosion resistance of coating material. It is a kind of high-quality electrode material.
If you want to know more about our Titanium Coated Copper price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
1. Copper Base: C1100, C1020
2. Coating Material: Titanium
3. Coating Thickness: 1~2.5mm
4. Size:Round: φ8~50mm;Square: 10~30mm;Wire: 2~8mm;Flat: Thickness: 6~30mm, Width: 20~150mm
1. Excellent conductivity.
2. Good corrosion resistance
3. High-quality electrode.
4. Good solubility and less anode slime.
5. Save energy consumption.
3. Hydrometallurgical treatment
4. Metal anode electrolysis under strong corrosion conditions